For the love of Tigers



For the love of Tigers!!

You might see a bunch of different styles of art on my website or social media. That's because I work in diverse styles to keep myself engaged and motivated in the creative process. So now I started a tiger series and this one is 36x36 inches, acrylic on panel. Tiger is the national animal of India and I was introduced to this majestic animal through religious pictures, mythology, school books and folk tales as a kid before I could catch a glimpse in the zoo for real. In 6th grade I won a quiz contest by WWF and they sent me a tiger poster that stayed on the wall in my room for many years. Much later in my 30s I learnt my vedic astro ascendant is Leo. In school I was so fascinated with tigers I made numerous drawings but stopped painting them as I grew up and started painting human figures and portraits and abstracts. So here’s to going back to childhood fancy.  #tiger #painting

The painting will soon be available for sale

Comments

Popular Posts